India Khele SMART Housie is a game conducted by Reliance Retail Limited ("Company"), which can be played on *www.smarthousie.com*
& on the Social Media accounts of Reliance SMART on Facebook (hereinafter defined).
- Free Ticket.
- Before the numbers are announced, the Participant is entitled to avail one (1) Ticket per user using his/her mobile number. Each Ticket is active during the Game Period only.
- During the Game Period, certain numbers are randomly announced by the Company. Such announced numbers are notified on game screen & on SMART Superstore Facebook page.
- If the announced number matches any number present in the Ticket of the Participant, the Participant must actively tick-off such number.
- All Categories (Early-5; Top-Line; Middle Line; Bottom Line; and Full House) are available in the Game for a Participant to choose within the Stipulated Time.
- All the Categories should be actively claimed by the Participant and such claim is validated by the Company. Prize (s) are accordingly awarded to the Participant on “first come first serve basis” in accordance to the Terms and Conditions.
- If the claim raised by the Participant for any of the Categories is invalid, the Company shall consider the Ticket cancelled and any Prize(s) that the Participant may be entitled to, shall also be cancelled.
1. Winner Selection
1.1. The Company may, at its discretion, decide to award Prize(s) to a Winner as the Company deems fit and Prize(s) so won
shall be announced by the Company at its sole discretion.
1.2. Where more than one Participant claims in any or all Categories, the Winner(s) will be determined on "first
come, first serve basis". In case, multiple events are organized by the Company on each day, the Company may
decide to award Prize(s) to only such selected Winner(s) of each event. The selection of such Winner(s) may be
determined with the help of randomizer software developed specifically for the purpose of selection of the Winner(s).
The randomizer will use an appropriate method of selecting Winners to break the tie, at the discretion of Company.
In the event of a software failure, or for any other reason, the Company may adopt any other methodology or criteria
at its sole discretion to select from amongst the Participants, depending upon requirement and availability of
1.3. The Company will rely upon only such mobile phone contact information as may be provided by the Winner
at the time of registration on the microsite to contact him/her. For avoidance of doubt, the Company is not responsible
to declare any Participant as a Winner and/or award any Prizes if such Participant has registered on the microsite
using a non-mobile phone contact information.
1.4. Where the Winner(s) cannot be contacted telephonically; or (ii) after being so contacted (maximum of 3
(three) attempts), the Winner(s) does not claim the Prize with sufficient proof of identification as such Winner(s),
the Prize for such Winner(s) stands forfeited and the next eligible Participant will be selected as the Winner(s).
No further claims by the original Winner who could not be contacted or does not claim the Prize, will be entertained
and the Company will not be responsible or liable in any way whatsoever to such persons.
1.5. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company reserves the rights to determine and/or announce the timelines
and the methodology of determining Winners from time to time.
1.6. The Prize (s) details will be available to the Participants on the "SOCIAL MEDIA" Details such as gratification
partner/ sponsor name or details of how to redeem the Prize will be made available on the same.
2. Winner Declaration and Pay-out/ Prize(s) handover
2.1. The Company reserves the right, at its discretion, to institute one or more Prize(s) for the Game and the terms and
conditions attendant thereto. Every game or claim for a Category may not have Prize(s).
2.2. Subject to special terms and conditions provided under Annexure-A, the Prize (s) are provided in the table
2.3. The Company reserves the right to offer or withdraw any of the Prize(s) as provided herein-above, at any
point of time, including after they have been announced.
2.4. The Company shall have the liberty but not the obligation to publish information with respect to the winners
of the Game. The announced winners are indicative list only and cannot be used as evidence in any manner.
2.5. The Company may, in its sole discretion, exclude a Participant from participating in any part of the Game
which may include without limitation (i) circumstances which, in the Company's view, renders the Participant
unfit to participate therein; (ii) inability to produce documentation specified by the Company proving the identity
of the Participant; (iii) any other reason that, at the discretion of Company, would adversely impact the Company
or the Game. At no point of time will the Company be obliged to notify unsuccessful Participants of its decision.
2.6. Company will use the mobile number used to register on *website* by the Participant to identify the Winner
of the Prize(s) won, if any. Inability on the part of the Participant to accordingly show or provide the required
identification proof could entitle the Company to disqualify the Participant from being held as a Participant
winner/s, if any.
2.7. Whilst the Company, as the case may be, shall make all reasonable endeavours to (i) enable Participant(s)
to proceed with participation in the Game; and (ii) to contact all Winner(s) to support the partner brand in
distributing the Prize(s), the Company cannot guarantee such contact and the Company, as the case may be, shall,
at its sole discretion, be entitled to proceed with the next entitled Participants who are eligible to be Winners
under the Terms and Conditions herein, in case it is unable to successfully contact and communicate with Participant(s)/
Winner(s). Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Participant acknowledges and agrees that the Company is responsible
to contact only the first Winner for awarding Prize(s). In cases where the Company is not able to reach such
Winner, the Prize shall stand cancelled and forfeited or shall be at the sole discretion of the Company to award
such Prize to any other eligible Participant/Winner.
2.8. The Company will have no liability to a Participant who is unable to take part in the Game for whatever
reason and the Company shall be entitled to disqualify the Participant(s) from the Game at any time, at the discretion
of the Company.
2.9. The Company further reserves the right to replace at its discretion any Winner(s) who for any reason fails
or is disqualified from or unable to participate in the Game with another Participant eligible to be a Winner,
notwithstanding that such Participant may have been previously eliminated from the Game and each Participant
shall agree to collect the Prize(s) as and when required by the Company to do so.
2.10. If at any point it is determined by the Company that any person has tampered with the website, the Game,
or any data / servers / database / etc. related to the Game, the Company reserves the right at its discretion
to revoke the winnings of any such Participant and / or initiate litigation as deemed fit and necessary by the
2.14. The Winner agrees that the delivery of his/her relevant Prize(s) may be delayed as a result of a delay
in submission of documents and/ or any force majeure events which are not within the control of the Company.
2.15. The Winner hereby agrees that he/ she shall not hold the Company responsible for any delays and/ or disputes
and/or claims arising out of any Prize(s) that such Winner may be entitled to, and shall indemnify the Company
against any and all such claims.
2.16. The Winner hereby agree that in case of any disputes/ claims arising out of any Prize(s), the same shall
be addressed directly to the relevant sponsor of such Prize(s) and the Company shall not be held responsible
for the same.
2.17. The Company may refuse to pay winnings or reclaim all sums paid to Winners in the event of any fraud,
dishonesty or non-entitlement on the part of any of such Winner(s) to participate in the Game under the Terms
3. Special Conditions for Prizes
3.1. With respect to the Prizes, the special conditions applicable, if any, as notified by the relevant sponsor to the Company,
is provided in Annexure A hereto. The Company shall make reasonable endeavours to communicate at Annexure A,
such special conditions as may be notified to it by the relevant sponsors from time to time. However, the Company
does not guarantee or assure the completeness and accuracy of such special conditions, including any updation
or revision thereof from time to time and it shall be the sole responsibility of the relevant Winner(s) to ascertain
all conditions pertaining to the Prize won by such Winner directly with the relevant sponsor.
3.2. The Company shall not be, in any manner, responsible for any decision taken by a Winner to avail any Prize
and any consequences arising from the conditions that may be imposed by the relevant sponsors upon such Winner(s).
3.3. In the case of any conflict between any of the special conditions laid out in Annexure A and these Terms
and Conditions, the latter shall take precedence and prevail.
4. Promotional Activities
4.1. The Company may, at its sole discretion, promote any products and/or services of its sponsors or third parties during
the Game ("Promotional Activities"). For such Promotional Activities, the Company may provide any Participant
with any goods and/or services and/or merchandise ("Promotional Materials").
4.2. The Promotional Materials may be provided by the Company at any time during the Game.
4.3. The Participant agrees that any footage or any photographs of any nature of the Promotional Activities
shall vest with the Company, including but not limited to all intellectual property rights and any other rights
for worldwide and in perpetuity.
4.4. The Participants who are provided with the Promotional Materials agree that they shall co-operate with
the Company and participate in any activity and/or campaign of any nature whatsoever without any money/compensation
payable to such Participants.
SYSTEMS AND AVAILABILITY
- The Company will not be responsible for any break or disconnection or disruption in network connectivity in
any manner, due to network congestion or signal loss or any other technical reasons, irrespective of the
network being used. Network issues can disrupt various aspects of the Game such as announcement of numbers
and receipt of cross marked by the Participant, etc. The Participant is advised to remain in an area with
a strong and stable/ continuous mobile network signal of the telecom operator or internet service provider
to ensure smooth functioning of the Game.
- Any loss or outrage or dissatisfaction suffered by the course of playing the Game by a Participant would not
be the responsibility of the Company and/or its associates/ affiliates and the Company or its associates/affiliates
will not be responsible to make good any such loss or dissatisfaction.
- All attempts will be made to protect the data from loss and corruption, but in the event such data loss happens,
Company may have to continue with whatever data is available, or in any other manner as it may deem reasonable.
The Company should not be held responsible for any loss of data or the action taken on account of the same.
The Company will not be held responsible to make good any such loss or dissatisfaction on account of such
- In the event the response of the Participant is not for any reason received within the Stipulated Time period,
such Participant would be not be able to claim in the event that response would lead to claim in a Category
by the Participant. The Participant can continue to cross the numbers once re-connected to the central Game
server(s). Company or its vendors and partners are not responsible for any such instances.
- Prior to start of play of the Game, the Participant must check that the website is operational and functioning
correctly. The Participant is advised to keep adequate RAM and phone memory available to ensure smooth functioning
of the Game. Quitting other applications on the device will also help towards smoother gameplay in case of
- Participant is advised to keep the device from which the Game is played, adequately charged. Low battery will
result in shut down of the network and / or device and that will result in the Participant not being in a
position to play the Game.
- The server used to communicate with the Participant has adequate redundancies built into it. However, in rare
cases, the server is down during the play, the Company will, at its discretion but not as an obligation,
determine such measures as it may deem fit, including cancelling certain sections or segments of the Game
to all the players for that section, or any other means at the discretion of the Company.
- All Participants need to adjust the device display, font and resolution to default size or lower to ensure
that they are able to play the Game on their devices properly. If not, then actionable options might not
appear on the device screen during gameplay. In case the Participant is not able to play the Game on account
of this, the Company will not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
- The Participant acknowledges that all possible issues may not have been identified by the Company and its partners,
and agrees to hold harmless the Company and its partners for the application, network, process, technical
or any other failures. Any losses, injury, discomfort, loss of privacy, inability to participate or any other
discomfort of any sort caused to the Participant or the Participant’s property or device shall not be the
responsibility of the Company or its partners.
- No person (i.e., either the Participant, or any person on behalf of the Participant) shall initiate litigation
against the Company or its partners in any manner without first providing the Company a complaint at email@example.com
and providing the Company an opportunity to address the complaint.
- In case any unauthorized activity is observed on the Game, that particular Participant will be disqualified
to play till such time as the Company deems fit. The Company would not be responsible in any manner whatsoever
on account of such disqualification.
- Company shall not be liable for any failure of the application server or system in the course of playing the
- The Company shall endeavour to make all reasonably practicable arrangements, it cannot guarantee or assure
seamless connectivity or continuous availability of the application, server, system or software to the Participants
during the conduct of the Game as these are dependent on external utilities/ service providers and factors
which could be beyond control of the Company.
- Company and its sub-contractors are not responsible for delayed receipt or non-receipt or incomplete receipt
or corrupt receipt of answers.
- The Company accepts no liability and shall not be responsible and/or liable in any manner whatsoever in case
the Participant(s) are unable to participate in the Game due to failure on the part of the telecom operator,
facility provider, etc., or due to capacity constraints.
- It shall not be open for the Participant(s) or any of their representatives to require an audit or verification
of the randomizer/ selection software or any other criteria, process or system adopted by the Company as
part of the process of conduct of the Game or selection of Winners resulting therefrom.
- No enquiries, appeals, verbal or written, shall be entertained in this regard.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND PUBLICITY
- The Company shall keep all the information collected from the Participants confidential and shall not share
the information so collected with any party, save and except for the purpose of the present Game. The Participant
by providing the aforesaid sensitive personal information hereby agree that the Company shall have the right
to share the information so collected with such other third party as required for the purpose of the Game
and hereby agree that they shall not file any claim against the Company for sharing of such personal information.
Any information shared by the Participant to the Company shall be handled by the Company in terms of the
- None of the Participants shall, without the prior written approval of the Company, speak to the press or any
other media or any third person, nor give any interviews or comments relating to any aspect of the Game.
The Participant shall not disclose any information whatsoever relating to the Company to any other party.
Violation of this clause shall immediately disqualify the Participant’s prospects of further participation.
- The Participant shall at all times keep confidential all particulars and details regarding the Game.
- The Winner(s) of the Game as announced by the Company from time to time, agrees that he/she shall make himself/herself
available from time to time and co-operate with the Company and participate in any activity and/or campaign
of any nature whatsoever without any money payable to the Winner(s). Further, the Winner(s)/Participant(s)
shall at no point of time refuse or disagree to participate in any such campaign or activities for any reason
whatsoever if required by the Company. The Winner(s)/Participant(s) agrees that the footage of any nature
shall vest with the Company, including but not limited to all intellectual property rights and any other
rights for worldwide and in perpetuity.
- Any photographs, videos etc. submitted by the Participants/Winners to the Company or recorded, shall on submission
/ creation become the property of the Company and shall be available to the Company for exploitation throughout
the world in perpetuity. The Participants shall ensure that the photos or videos submitted by them in any
public domain or their performances shall not be obscene, vulgar, defaming, denigrating women or children,
hurting religious sentiments, depicting violence or shall not infringe the rights of a third person. The
Participants shall solely remain liable for any action (criminal/civil) arising therefrom.
- Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions by the Participant constitutes consent/permission for the Company,
including its affiliates, to click photographs, record videos of the Participant and use the Participant
name and other personal information collected in the Game or in the process of your participation in the
Game, photographs, likeness, voice and comments for publishing the details of Winner (s), advertising and
promotional purposes in any media worldwide for purposes of advertising and trade without any additional
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Game is organised by Reliance Retail Limited ("Company"), which can be played on *www.smarthousie.com*
& on the Social Media accounts of Reliance SMART on Facebook. The participation in
the Game by the Participant shall be deemed to be considered as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
and waives of its rights to claim any ambiguity. This Game is open from 23rd April'20 to 1st May'20 and void wherever
prohibited or restricted by law.
- The Participant must like our Facebook. The participant must be of age 18 and above, The Participant hereby represents that he/she is not under any exclusive contracts
with any other third party/ agency or is not under any kind of disqualification under law to enter into an
agreement with the Company or its affiliates, as the case may be.
- The Participant shall undertake, warrant and guarantee to the Company that the Participant has the full legal
capacity to participate in the Game in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Participant/s are authentic
Web user of Facebook and shall provide their valid personal credentials on the Facebook page of the Company.
- The Participant can download the ticket from 23rd April'20 till 26th April'20 till 5 p.m. only, Post this date
and time captured herein, no ticket shall be made available for download. The Participant acknowledges that
he/she has voluntarily chosen to participate in the Game at his / her free-will and is willing to bear all
risk, costs & consequences arising from such participation in the Game. From 26th April'20 to 1st May'20
till 6 p.m., a set of numbers will be announced on the Reliance Smart Facebook and on
- The Participant is required to play the Game as per the rules provided and basis the number announced, complete
the Game. There will be maximum 40 winners selected basis first come first serve basis and shall be provided
with SMART E - Coupon code. These E - Coupon Code shall be sent to the verified phone number of the Winner
Participant via SMS. The Participant winner to comply with the terms and condition of the E - Coupon for
availing the benefit thereunder. These E - Coupon code and benefit thereunder cannot be redeemed for cash
or credit. The Participant shall not have any claim against the Company and/or any of its affiliates connected
with the Game for the same. The Company or any of the affiliates connected with the Game shall not be responsible
for any such eventuality and the Participants shall not be entitled to claim any compensation from the Company.
- In the event of any fault, misunderstanding or dispute concerning any part of the Game, and/or the operation
of the telephone system, the selection of Winner at any stage, or the validity of any question or answer
options, the decision of the Company shall be final and binding on all Participants and other persons. The
Company is empowered to take a decision on any case or instances not covered by the present Terms and Conditions.
- The Company reserves the right to amend (add, delete or modify) the Terms and Conditions prospectively or retrospectively,
at its discretion and without prior notice, in order to improve the Game or remedy any issues that occur.
- The Company has the right at any time to terminate the Game without any prior intimation or notice to the public
and also the Company is not obligated in any manner whatsoever to compensate any person or persons who have
participated in the Game.
- Registration or participation in the Game does not guarantee a Prize or award.
- In case the Winner(s) is found to be in violation of any and all rules/process of the Game, the Company reserves
the right to initiate legal proceedings against such person(s) including but not limited to having the concerned
Winner to refund the Prize money together with penalty interest as deemed fit by the Company. If at any time,
including after disbursement of Prize, any information submitted by the Participant(s) is found to be incorrect,
false, or otherwise misrepresented or misleading, the Participant(s) shall be liable to refund all amounts
received from the Company/ the Company is liable to reclaim the Prizes from the Participant(s).
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by any court or other competent authority to be void
or unenforceable in whole or part, the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of
the affected provisions shall continue to be valid.
- These Terms and Conditions and the Game shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India
and the Participant(s) submit irrevocably to the jurisdiction of the Courts in Mumbai.
- The Company is empowered to take a decision on any case not covered by the present Terms and Conditions.
- The Company is in no manner whatsoever responsible and/or shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever,
for any physical injury, death, mental trauma caused to any Participant(s) and/or the Winner (s) in any manner
whatsoever, in relation to the Game and/or Prize.
- The Winner(s) and/or the Participant(s) of the Game agrees that he/she shall hold harmless the Company, its
employees, officers, sub-contractors or any other person in connection with the Prize won by him/her and/or
in relation to the Game including but not limited to the procedure in the Game and shall also not file in
person/ through any family member and/or third party any applications, criminal and/or civil proceedings
in any courts or forum in India against sponsor and/or the Company to claim any damages or reliefs.
- The Company or any of its affiliates will not be liable for any loss of earnings, employment or otherwise caused
to the Participant(s) and arising as a result of his/her participation in the Game.
- The Participant(s) hereby agree to indemnify the Company or its affiliates against any claims that might arise
from their actions or omissions while participating in the Game.
- The only way to enter Game is through participation as described in Terms and Conditions. There is no other
way of entering the Game. Any person claiming that he/she can help get you wins for a consideration is defrauding
you. Please contact your local police and report this person immediately.
- By Participating in the Game, Participant grants to Company a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide,
royalty-free, assignable license to reproduce that image/entry and to otherwise use, exploit, copy, modify,
adapt, edit, publish and display the entry image in any form, manner, venue, media or technology now known
or later developed for any and all purposes, including, without limitation, for purposes of trade, advertising,
and promotion as Company and its affiliates or its licensees, assignees determine, without any further compensation,
notification, or permission.
- Nothing in these conditions implies any association or corporate binding between the Participant, Company,
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, nor can this be considered any kind of joint venture.
- In addition to these conditions, Conditions/Rules of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are also applicable.
- The Participant winner/s will be solely liable to bear all applicable taxes, duties and governmental levies
in relation to the prize and its delivery (if any);
- Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the operation of this Game is a violation of criminal and civil
laws. Company reserves its rights to disqualify and/or seek damages from any individual/Participant(s) making
any such attempts to the full extent permitted by law.
- The liability of Company shall be limited to the value of the prize money only.